Temple Tumble Slot Demo Play & Review
Temple Tumble Slot Details
|⚡️ Slot Name
|⚙️ Software Provider
|💰 Min Bet
|💸 Max Bet
|Aztec, Action & Adventure, Fantasy, Gold, Jewels
Best Casinos to Play Temple Tumble For Real Money
Best Temple Tumble Bonuses
|80 Free Spins
|C$500 + 50 FS
|C$1500 + 150 Free Spins
|Jackpot City Casino
|Up To C$1500 + 150 Free Spins
Theme & Graphics
The intriguing concept of Temple Tumble Megaways is situated within an ancient Aztec temple. Players assume the character of a daring adventurer on the search for buried wealth. The game’s general appearance is colorful, with illuminating symbols. It’s a visually appealing game with an immersive gaming experience and an engaging music to keep you entertained.
As soon as you load this slot, you’re engaged in the story of an Indiana Jones-style adventurer chopping his way through the jungle and facing hazards in his route to get the reward. The ultimate difficulty is to go past a mound of bricks to the temple portal. Remove them, and you’ll be rewarded with a sophisticated free spins feature with volatility modifiers.
The audio and images in this game are excellent, as you would expect from Relax Gaming, the creative creator of Heroes Gathering and Dragons Awakening. With spreading tree roots and half-seen Buddhas, the design is clearly influenced by the lost metropolis of Angkor Wat. There’s always something going on on the reels, and the immersive sounds and pictures keep the audience’s attention.
RTP & Volatility
You can’t beat a high volatility slot like Temple Tumble Megaways for bigger payouts and edge-of-your-seat action. If you’re used to playing low volatility slots with tumbling reels like Gonzo’s Quest, you’ll need to alter your thinking and wallet because there are no frequent low-value base game wins to keep you in the game here.
Instead, you’ll be looking at a maximum win of 776,770 coins, but you’ll get lots of blank spins while you wait for the big jackpot.
So, what is the relationship between volatility and RTP? This is a theoretical rather than a realistic value that promises a return of 96.25 coins for every 100 gambled, but only if you can duplicate the precise conditions under which this statistic was calculated. Most players’ RTP will fluctuate based on the size of their stake and the frequency of their spins.
This game has a plethora of extra features, which we shall go over in further detail below.
Temple Tumble includes a range of symbols that correspond to its topic. The low-paying symbols are J, Q, K, and A, which are classic card symbols. A Green Gemstone, Blue Gemstone, Red Gemstone, and a Mask are among the high-value symbols. The highest earning symbol in this game is the Buddha.
Bonus Rounds and Free Spins
The Temple Tumble game contains a variety of secret pathways and additional goodies. Some can unlock a progressive mechanism that allows you to gradually acquire larger rewards each time. The Temple Tumble online slot has everything you want as long as you solve the riddles to unlock them. The Temple Tumble free slot game will follow the same rules, so you should practice first:
- Wild Symbol is the rugged explorer. He can gain you additional combos by acting as a replacement for all other symbols. He will only appear on reels two to six.
- Cascading Wins will help you to win more money in a single spin. After each victory, the symbols will be destroyed and replaced with the ones seen above. More wins are possible if they land in other combinations. Continue the chain until no more victories are possible. This is how to utilize the Megaways function.
- Free Spins Features. If you can demolish all of the stone blocks with chained wins, the Free Spins feature will be unlocked. Six free spins will be awarded to the player in order to increase your chances of winning with a single stake. If you shatter more stone blocks during the respins, you can activate a total of three modes.
- In Multiplier Rounds, orange stones will give 1x 3x or 3x your stake.
- Extra Spins. By smashing the blue stone blocks, you can gain more spins.
- Multipliers and Extra Spins. By breaking both the blue and orange stones, you can trigger both multipliers and extra spins at the same time. If you manage to trigger all three modes, you will receive an additional three spins.
Paytables & Winning Combinations
|Two on a Payline
|Three on a Payline
|Four on a Payline
|Five on a Payline
|K / A / Q / J