Best Mastercard Casinos in Canada
The fundamental impetus for developing such a popular payment instrument as bank cards began in 1966. During this period, the International Card Association (ICA) took all the necessary steps to take a solid competitive position compared to a major player like BankAmericard.
Subsequently, the ICA managed to achieve significant results. It was then that the financial group rebranded, and the world witnessed the emergence of the Master Charge brand.
Global reach, effective customer-oriented policy, and excellent reputation among users have made the service one of the top payment methods. The platform is widely used among prominent businesses, retailers, and gambling providers. Keep reading, and you will find out why this solution deserves your attention, especially if you are a fan of the gambling world.
Rules for Using MasterCard in Online Gambling
Those of you who plan to use the method to fund your account on a MasterCard casino may not be aware of some of the basic rules. These tips and tricks can play into your hands and help you use the payment card correctly to deposit to gambling sites.
Top Recommended MasterCard Casinos
Keep the following rules in mind:
- ✅ Many casinos require players to undergo a mandatory verification to confirm ownership of the payment instrument. It is a universal rule that operators must use to adhere to international anti-fraud and anti-money laundering policies.
- ✅ The authentication procedure involves a user sending a scanned copy of an identity card. Usually, gambling houses accept such types of identification as a government-issued passport or driver’s license.
- ✅ Do not be surprised if a gambling service asks for a scanned copy of a bank card or utility bill. It is a mandatory step before the casino will allow you to fund your account or cash out your winnings.
- ✅ It will not be superfluous to study the size of the commission. As a rule, gaming websites do not charge commission for deposits. In the meantime, withdrawals may place additional fees on the shoulders of a gambler.
How to Make a Deposit Using MasterCard
Instant deposits are one of the most important aspects of getting new players and ensuring sufficient loyalty among registered ones. Therefore, casinos that accept the Mastercard card strive to simplify this process and make it as fast as possible.
Reloading an account includes five simple steps:
- Become a MasterCard customer. You will need to get one of the payment cards issued by the system. It is enough to visit the nearest bank branch, and, in a few minutes, you will be ready to link the primary bank account to the card to speed up and simplify future transactions.
- Create an account with a MasterCard casino of your interest. Our experts have already selected proven and reliable providers that support this type of payment. There is no point in wasting time and nerves searching for a gambling service. Choose any providers we reviewed earlier, and you won’t go wrong.
- Log in to the casino website and visit the “Cashier” tab. Click on the financial brand logo. Next, the system will redirect you to the desired section to recharge your account.
- Enter the amount and confirm the transaction. Remember that the average minimum deposit can be $10 or more. Still, the maximum limit for a single deposit cannot exceed the $10,000 mark. The good news is that it takes only a few minutes for the funds to be credited to a user’s account.
- Get on the roll with the game of your interest. As soon as the funds appear on your account, you can start spinning the reels or choose a live table to enjoy gambling entertainment all day long.
How To Withdraw From MasterCard Casinos Online
It was mentioned earlier that every gambling house could support this method for cashing out winnings. Therefore, check this aspect before creating an account and making a deposit.
If a casino accepts MasterCard withdrawals, the cashout procedure will look like this:
- Visit the “Cashier” section. As a rule, this tab can be quickly found in the main menu.
- Select the desired payment solution. Click on the symbol logo, and the system will open an additional window where you will need to enter your financial details. Remember that the card details for depositing and withdrawing winnings must match.
- Specify the amount of the transaction and confirm your actions. Add the amount you plan to withdraw from your gaming account. The minimum withdrawal amount will vary from casino to casino. This value is about $20 on average. Meanwhile, the maximum cashout threshold cannot exceed $5,000 at a time.
- Wait for funds to be credited. Once you confirm the transaction, the casino should process your request. The time it takes to process a transaction can take up to 24 hours. Note that the terms for crediting money to a bank card can take 2 to 4 days.
Please be aware that some casinos charge an additional fee when cashing out your winnings. Typically, the commission does not exceed 2% of the amount you withdraw.
Advantages of an Online Casino That Accepts MasterCard
Speaking about a financial instrument, it is worth noting that most gambling houses accept a bank card as a payment method. First of all, this is due to the brand’s reputation and global coverage. As for the advantages of virtual platforms accepting a bank card for an end-user, they also look impressive.
- Lightning deposits
- Stunning gaming portfolio
- High level of security of sensitive and financial data
- Simple procedure for linking a bank account to a payment card for instant deposits
Disadvantages of Using MasterCard
Perhaps the payment platform is your preferred method of depositing or cashing out your winnings. However, if this is your first time planning to use this tool, we can’t ignore a few drawbacks.
- Cashing out winnings can take up to 4 business days
- Several popular casinos do not support this payment solution
- Some gambling houses set an additional commission for cashing out funds
Types of MasterCard
There is nothing complicated in issuing a card and using it to refill an account on MasterCard gambling sites. In the meantime, there are different payment solutions powered by MasterCard. Each of these products has certain features that are worth keeping in mind.
It will help you understand the logic behind why some gaming platforms do not accept or support the popular service. So, there are the following types of cards:
- Prepaid ones. This tool has the highest level of security for an end-user. However, the casino cannot get the complete information of a user if a gambler uses a prepaid tool.
- Credit ones. This type is excellent for any casino. If a bank or financial facility has given the go-ahead to open a credit line, then most likely, all the player’s data is authentic. If a user managed to get a credit card, then most likely, this is a reliable client with an excellent financial background.
- Gift cards. This method rarely finds support among virtual providers. The fact is that gambling sites cannot get enough information about a user and track the source of funds. If a casino is licensed, the following inspection can lead to serious legal problems for the gambling brand that accepts gift cards.
- Debit plastic. It is the most popular type of bank card, without exaggeration. Almost all casinos accept these cards as a payment instrument.
Getting a Prepaid MasterCard
A prepaid method is a chance to instantly get a top tool for reloading an account in MasterCard casino. The good news is that you can apply online. Filling in personal and financial details will only take a few minutes, and you can deposit to a virtual casino site of your interest with one touch.
Don’t forget to link your bank account to your prepaid plastic. Thus, you will avoid additional fees for the use of credit funds.
How to Find the Best MasterCard Casino Sites
Finding a reliable gambling platform is not an easy task. The number of casinos continues to grow from month to month. Therefore, our experts have identified the most critical indicators, allowing users to find the worthiest ones:
- Thoughtful bonus programs
- Advanced security protocols
- An optimized version of a gaming platform for smartphones and tablets
- Mobile app
- Instant payout speed
- Variety of gaming portfolio
- Valid license obtained in a respected jurisdiction
MasterCard Casino Bonuses
Gambling houses that support credit payments boast some of the best bonus programs. As a rule, the rewards offered by the casino are no different from traditional promotions and include:
- Free Spin Rewards
- Welcome Premiums
- No-deposit gifts
- Loyalty Rewards
- Reward multipliers
- Deposit bonuses
- Reload prizes and so on
Read bonus reward terms and conditions before you fund your account. An operator may indicate a specific day or date when a bonus offer can be activated. It will not be superfluous to pay attention to the expiration date of a gift and wagering requirements.
Mobile Casinos That Accept MasterCard
Gambling entertainment optimization is the most crucial aspect for virtual operators. Most users prefer to spin the reels on the go and enjoy the casino atmosphere from anywhere with an internet connection.
Therefore, a high-quality mobile casino or a dedicated application for iOS and Android significantly impact catching customers using a bank card from a top brand.
MasterCard vs. Other Payment Methods
If a casino of your interest does not support the above online transaction method, you should consider alternative deposit and cashout tools. Our experts have selected the most suitable options available at Top MasterCard Casinos and compared their effectiveness for an end-user.
MasterCard vs. American Express
American Express’s equally effective fraud protection system guarantees a player’s safe and financial data. In the meantime, AMEX is a very convenient service that does not impose a commission on a player’s shoulders.
MasterCard vs. Visa
Visa is still the most popular brand for online transactions. Anyway, Visa is considered a less secure instrument. In addition, Visa is less selective in choosing gambling providers.
As a result, you cannot be 100% sure that a Visa-supporting operator is a reliable gambling brand you can deal with – unlike with a Top MasterCard Casino. Finally, Visa has higher transaction fees and a longer cashout process.
MasterCard vs. Bank Transfer
Some people think depositing in a bank is safer for gamblers. This statement makes logic. However, banking transactions involve a higher fee for each transaction than the best casinos that accept MasterCard deposits.
Moreover, replenishing an account or withdrawing funds through a bank requires payment authorization. As a result, it may take up to 7 business days for payment or cashing out of winnings.
Blacklisted MasterCard Casino Sites
Ethically challenged virtual casinos have always been the central issue in the gambling market. Fraudsters acting as a reliable online casino MasterCard try to access users’ financial and sensitive information daily.
They replicate online casinos that accept MasterCard run by popular casino brands and lure inexperienced players into believing they have chosen a reliable gaming service. As a result, gamblers wholly or partially lose access to their funds.
Our experts have identified a list of unreliable MasterCard online casinos that have been convicted of fraud for the following reasons:
- Knowingly false advertising offers
- Lack of license or permission obtained in dubious jurisdictions
- Unlicensed random number generator
- Casinos that offering scam games
- Deliberate payment delays
- Leakage of user data or transfer of personal information of players to third parties
Safety and Security
The solution uses advanced technologies to guarantee the safety of gamblers’ sensitive and financial data. Chip technology is an excellent opportunity to pay for goods and services on online resources and in land-based stores.
Activate the SecureCode feature to provide additional security for each transaction at casino sites that take MasterCard. Thus, the system will automatically request a confirmation PIN for each payment.
Customer support is always fundamental if you plan to play online casino with MasterCard. Users should have 24/7 access to the support department, no matter how vital a request is. MasterCard withdrawal casinos use the following communication channels:
- Online chat
- Phone support
- Feedback form
Pros & Cons of MasterCard
A popular financial instrument has enormous advantages and holds a strong position in a highly competitive market. Let’s review the solution’s most critical features to understand why the service is so popular among gambling users. Meanwhile, the bank card for online transactions still has room for improvement.
|✅ Pros||⛔️ Cons|
|✅ Used in almost all gambling houses||⛔️ It is credit money; a user must return|
|✅ Instant top-up speed||⛔️ Not all casinos support card service|
|✅ No fees for making a deposit||⛔️ Possible withdrawal fees (2% on average)|
|✅ High security|
|✅ Intuitive internet banking|
|✅ Bonus rewards for using the payment service on gambling websites|
The top-notch bank card can guarantee the highest level of security for gamblers planning to withdraw to MasterCard online casino. Moreover, the method has many convenient and efficient features that allow you to reload your account and cash out with one touch.
Specifying the card details once when refilling an account on a casino online MasterCard is enough to make this procedure instant. The payment solution will give you complete control over all funds, cashing out winnings and refilling your account 24/7.
Yes, this method has guaranteed protection. The service is a standard method, fully integrated into the banking system.
Unfortunately, it is not. However, this method is used by the biggest gambling brands worldwide.
The number of Canadian providers that support the card service is enormous. It will be easier to check this information for each specific virtual casino of interest.
Account recharging is instant at any online casino accepting MasterCard. In the meantime, cashing out winnings may take 2 to 4 business days.
No, using a credit card to fund your account will affect the number of games and the size of bonuses.
It all depends on each particular casino. Most gaming operators do not charge commission for deposits or withdrawals. Others may require a commission for cashing out winnings (about 2%).