Big Bass Splash Slot Review & Demo Play
Big Bass Splash Slot Details
|⚡️ Slot Name||Big Bass Splash|
|⚙️ Software Provider||Push Gaming|
|💰 Min Bet||$0.10 (CAD)|
|💸 Max Bet||$50 (CAD)|
Canadian Casinos to Play Big Bass Splash for Real Money
Best Big Bass Splash Bonuses
|PlayOJO||80 Free Spins|
|Nitro Casino||Bonus up to C$5000|
|PlayAmo Casino||C$1500 + 150 Free Spins|
|Jackpot City Casino||C$1600|
|Lucky Nugget||150% Match up to C$200|
Big Bass Splash Slot Review
A review of the Big Bass Splash Slot Reel Kingdom has a knack for determining how much each new entry in their incredibly popular fishing slot range requires. They appear to relish treading the fine line between delivering the bare minimum required to justify a new release and doing enough to make it valuable and exciting for both fans and newbies. Big Bass Splash transports you deep into redneck land, where casually revving up your monster truck to go fishing isn’t unusual.
- Neither is catching fish with a lasso, dynamite, or a bazooka, and with a little luck, you can haul in up to 5,000x your bet. This has the most promise in the series.
- Review of Big Bass Splash Slot with monster trucks, a brand-new scatter assist feature, and significantly increased potential, Big Bass Splash offers the chance to relive Big Bass Bonanza.
- The undersea gaming grid still has five reels, three rows, and ten paylines for achieving typical line winnings. While we’re at it, there have also been a few visual changes. The game has the most potential of the lot, topping even Mega-truck Megaways, and has a volatility rating of 4.5 out of 5. The default RTP is likewise the same as the non-Megaways versions, which is advantageous because the maximum level is 96.71%.
Theme, Graphics & Sounds
You’re invited to Large Bass Splash, a beautiful lake where you wait anxiously to reel in a big prize. As soon as you open the slot, the fishing-themed graphics feel and appear familiar, especially to those who have played prior games in the series.
- The play has created another thrilling slot that will keep you captivated.
- Big Bass Splash is a lake-themed slot with a fishing theme. It has a lovely color scheme that makes it appealing. Its command bar is neatly located at the bottom of the reel, allowing players to handle the game. There is also music to keep you engaged as you progress through the game. The visuals are excellent, allowing gamers to load and play the game with ease.
- This game does not require any software to be downloaded because it can be played directly from your web browser. It is also HTML5 compliant, so you may play it on the move with your mobile phone.
- Big Bass Splash is the game to play if you’re looking for a medium volatility slot. It will provide you with a constant payment between spins, but you will have to wait for the huge winnings. Big Bass Splash is suggested for all gamers, whether new or experienced.
- Big Bass Splash is a fishing-themed online slot with a strange yet intriguing mix of realistic and cartoon images.
- In the background, there are genuine cliffs with trees and a brilliant blue sky.
- The most lucrative symbol is the mega truck, which provides a payout of 500x the bet for five of its kind. But the players can also benefit from a Wild symbol that substitutes all regular paying symbols. The lower-paying symbols consist of 10-A Card Ranks and are depicted as dragonflies, fishing rods, and tackle boxes.
How to Play
Splash of Big Bass Playing Instructions:
- Select your bet level and hit the spin button to begin.
- To win, match two or more symbols on any of the ten possible paylines.
- Three or more Scatters trigger free spins.
- Two Scatters remain on the reels and can randomly initiate a free respin with the potential of triggering a third Scatter.
- Before the start of the free spins mode, up to 5 modifiers can be added at random for the duration of the mode.
- During the free spins mode, wild symbols collect all fish values and award their value as a cash prize.
- Wilds are also collected, and the free spins mode is upgraded up to four times for every fourth Wild.
Scatter Nudge- During the base Bonus Features game, if two Scatters appear on the reels, a free respin is awarded for the chance to land a third Scatter and activate the free spins mode.
- Free Spins- Three or more Scatters trigger free spins, with a maximum of five triggering 20 free spins. All landing Wilds are gathered throughout the free spins mode, and every 4 Wilds will enhance the free spins mode.
- Each upgrade grants you 10 more spins, and each money symbol carries a constantly increasing multiplier. The multiplier is 2x at level 2, 3x at level 3, and 10x at level 4.
- A bonus round is triggered when three, four, or five scatters appear anywhere on the same spin, and hitting simply two scatters can activate an additional chance feature. Wild symbols do not appear in the base game, but they do appear in the bonus round to collect prizes and substitute for regular pay symbols.
- The fisherman wild is collected in the meter above the grid, and every four you collect retriggers the bonus round (+10 or +12 spins), as well as a cash fish prize multiplier of x2, x3, or x10. The Bonus Buy feature (which is not available in the United Kingdom) costs 100 times your stake.
The norm prevails. Largemouth Bass Splash Symbols appear when a set of matching symbols lands from the leftmost reel to the right. Except for the highest-value sign, the symbols are largely the same.
- This time, the top symbol is a Mega-truck, which pays 200 times the stake for five of a kind. Fishing rods, dragonflies, tackle boxes, and any group of fish money symbols are next, earning 100 to 20 times the stake for five.
- The 10-A playing card symbols complete the bottom of the paytable, and getting five of them results in a payoff of 5–10 times the wager. The wild can only emerge when the bonus round is underway, so don’t count on it to be of any use during the regular game.
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
This game’s free spins feature is detailed, so let’s get started. After landing at least three scatter symbols in a single game, you will be awarded free spins.
- 4 scatters will award you 15 free spins.
When you land two scatter symbols in the base game, the board ensures you get a chance to trigger the third and win ten free spins.
- A hook may appear and cause one reel to be moved, revealing the third scatter.
- Scatter reels may move one position down (when possible), allowing the third scatter to appear.
When four wilds are collected, you will be awarded +10 extra free spins and a multiplier. Free spins cannot be retriggered after reaching level 4. The free spins round can be purchased for 100x your bet.
Paytables & Winning Combinations
Table for Big Bass Splash Play based on a $1 wager:
In the Big Bass Splash slot, it’s time to pick up the fishing pole once more and head back to the shore. The traditional royals, 10 through A, as well as certain other themed symbols, are available as game symbols.
The two feature symbols are Wild and Scatter. A cheerful fisherman with a beard, The Wild. When he shows up on the reels, he will help players create winning combos by serving as the last symbol needed to complete a combination on different paylines.
The Scatter sign is a hooked Bass fish bursting out of the water. Only this monster has access to the Free Spins feature, which gives players the chance to win up to 5,000 times their stake. Numerous elements, such as growing multipliers, levels, nudges, Re-trigger, stacked symbols, and more, are included in Big Bass Splash.
Big Bass Splash is a new slot from Reel Kingdom where you now can win up to 5000X the bet. These are great variations on the Min. bet and Max. Bet makes this game well-suited for the different player types out there.
RTP & Volatility
This slot machine’s top payout is a respectable 5,000 times the wager, and players can win it for as little as $0.10 or as much as $250 per spin. Big Bass Splash has an RTP of 96.71%, which is higher than the RTP of many of our online slots. Because the game is so unpredictable, don’t expect to win very often.
How to Win
The slot machine Big Bass Splash is played on a conventional 5×3 board. The game has ten paylines that may be activated by hitting at least three symbols on adjacent reels. The mechanism is nothing unique since it is found in many previous games.
The minimum win is merely 0.2x for three symbols and is triggered by card values (10, J, or Q). The greatest prize in the base game is 200x the stake when you land 5 monster trucks!
Big Bass Splash has a betting range of £0.10 to £250 per spin.
How to Play for Free
Several casinos provide Big Bass Splash free demos without having to join up. Any casino site that collaborates with the Reel Kingdom would also provide free access to the demo mode.
How to Play for Real Money
If you’re feeling lucky and want to try your luck at a large payout, you can play Big Bass Splash for real money at one of our top-rated online casinos. These sites all provide substantial welcome bonuses to get you started, as well as several additional benefits like loyalty programs and VIP clubs.
- LeoVegas – Welcome bonuses of up to $1,000 + 200 free spins
- JackpotCity – Welcome bonuses of up to C$1,000
- TonyBet – Welcome bonuses of up to C$1,500 + 175 free spins
So, if you want to play Big Bass Splash for real money, you have lots of options. Choose a reputable casino that offers a wide variety of slots and games in addition to many player-friendly features.
Only a registered account with a casino operator would allow you to play Big Bass Splash for real money and receive real winnings.
How to Play from Mobile
You may use your smartphone or tablet device to play Big Bass Splash while you’re on the road. The slot is responsive on all platforms and has been optimized for mobile gaming. Furthermore, by playing on a mobile device, you won’t be losing out on anything because all of the features and bonuses are still available.
- The iPhone and iPad, as well as other iOS devices, support playing the Big Bass Splash slot.
- Android – Android-powered tablets and smartphones allow you to play the Big Bass Splash slot.
- Windows – Devices running Windows may also use the slot.
- Mac – The Big Bass Splash slot machine is also accessible to Mac users.
As a result, you may play this game at any time and pretty much any place.
Tips & Hints
Here are some Big Bass Splash gaming tips, tactics, and strategies to help you get the most out of your experience:
- Try to activate the Scatter Assist function as frequently as possible because it may lead to significant prizes.
- The Big Bass Trophy Hunt bonus is the most profitable, as it allows you to earn up to 3,000 times your investment.
- The largest potential payoff in this game is 5,000x your stake, so invest big if you want to win big.
- Because Big Bass Splash is a high-variance game, expect long periods of inactivity between wins.
Finally, before playing for real money, we recommend that you practice your angling skills in the Big Bass Splash demo.