Dragon Drop Slot Review & Demo Play
Dragon Drop Slot Details
|⚡️ Slot Name||Dragon Drop|
|⚙️ Software Provider||Next Gen|
|💰 Min Bet||$0.01 (CAD)|
|💸 Max Bet||$625 (CAD)|
Best Casinos to Play Dragon Drop For Real Money
- Concentrate on providing a variety of slots
- Many different are supported
- Welcome bonus is extremely accommodating
- Best No Wagering Casino
- 80 free spins on your 1st deposit
- Valid license from Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
- Support 24/7
- Over 2000+ games and slots
- Daily promotions
- The best game suppliers and thousands of games
- Compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices
- One of the best online casinos in Canada
- Minimum deposit is only C$10
- Welcome Bonus up to C$1600
Best Dragon Drop Bonuses
|PlayOJO||80 Free Spins|
|Nitro Casino||Bonus Up To C$5000|
|PlayAmo Casino||C$1500 + 150 Free Spins|
|Jackpot City Casino||C$1600|
|Lucky Nugget||150% Match Up To C$200|
Dragon Drop Review
Dragon Drop Review is brought to you by gaming and has a whimsical tone and attitude. With 5 reels and 25 paylines, keep an eye out for the dragons above the middle three reels, as they sometimes descend to double your winnings. The Sticky Dragon feature follows, where you’ll receive 8 bonus spins, however, randomly produce sticky wilds with winnings of up to 1,844 times your bet!
Theme, Graphics & Sounds
- There is no music in the main game, but you will hear chirping birds and other natural noises. Contrary to most dragon slot machines, which use dramatic music to build the tone for the dragon vs. knight battle, this one does not.
- A song that sounds like it might be on a game show will play when you spin the reels.
- The sound effects that play when winnings are paid out are standard and may be found in any random slot machine. Because of this, the game’s music and sound effects fall short of the quality of its other features.
- Slots are frequently beautifully designed and loaded with fantastic features, as avid players will know. And as soon as Dragon Drop starts playing, you’ll notice that it’s a cute, cartoonish take on the genre.
- The features of Dragon Drop aren’t comprehensive, but the free spins may be beneficial if you obtain numerous sticky wilds early on in the game – the general volatility is in the center. Dragon Drop is unlikely to break the bank, but the charming aesthetics, fluid gameplay, and great free spins round with double winnings and sticky wilds make it well worth a try.
How to Play
Look for the How to Play (coin) symbol to access the betting menu. You can choose the number of paylines and your stake per spin from this menu. For the greatest likelihood of receiving a cash prize, we advise utilizing all 25 paylines. Press the Spin button once you’re satisfied with your payline and coin choices.
- Dragon Drop, a 5 reel, 25 payline video slot from NextGen Gaming, transports you to a medieval land teeming with mythological monsters. This fantasy-themed slot has sticky wilds and a free spins round in which all wins are doubled. The stakes for each spin vary from 25p to £50.
- Dragon Drop has a lighthearted tone to it. Sheep, a knight with a fork, a castle, and a chest full of gold money is among the images. The latter is the symbol to aim for since it will pay out 5,000 times your line wager if 5 appear on a payline.
- You can activate the Sticky Dragon feature and receive 8 free spins by finding 3 or more scattered eggs anywhere on the reels. Keep an eye out for the falling dragons that emerge throughout the segment as well. Each winning payline with the dragon has its odds multiplied by two and is doubled.
- Any Dragon that appears during the feature will act as a wild for the duration of the free spins. When many dragons appear on the reels at the same time, the cash may quickly add up. In the feature, you may win up to 1,844 times your stake, which is enormous. The only drawback is that the free spins cannot be re-activated.
- Dragon Drop is very appealing. The cartoon-style graphics stand up well against the white reels and rural landscape. It’s matched by a lighthearted soundtrack that doesn’t immediately conjure up images of dragons but is nonetheless catchy.
Symbols in games the following list of Dragon Drop’s basic regulations for a five-reel slot machine:
- All payouts, except scatter payouts, are formed from left to right.
- Only the win with the highest payout counts if there are multiple winners in the same line.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by your entire wager and added to pay line wins; the dragon wild symbol only appears on the second, third, and fourth reels.
- Even though the letters and numbers are well-designed, we believe that there could have been more inventive ways to represent the low-paying symbols than just by using standard letters and numbers.
- With a combination of vivid colors, 3D graphics, and fine detail, the symbol visuals look fantastic.
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
- Free spins & Bonus Rounds In Dragon Drop, the dragon represents the game’s Wild emblem. He can’t produce any winnings on his own because he only appears on reels 2, 3, and 4.
- He may, however, replace all other symbols on the reels other than the Scatter. Therefore, any appearance may result in a profitable combination for you. However, this adorable little dragon still has one more surprise to give to players: the sum of any win that includes him gets doubled!
- Three small dragons are perched atop the game’s three primary reels. They may haphazardly descend at any point onto the reels, turning symbols Wild in the process.
- The dragon serves as the game’s Wild symbol, appearing on reels 2, 3, and 4. Every time he appears in a victory, the sum won is doubled. Except for the Scatter, he may substitute for any other symbol on the reels.
- When three egg Scatter symbols appear on these reels after a spin, the Free Spins bonus round is triggered. During this time, all wins are subject to a 2x Multiplier, which doubles the normal odds of winning.
Paytables & Winning Combinations
- In reality, the dragon wild symbol is wild, capable of replacing all other symbols aside from the scatter to form winning combos. Now, the wild symbol only shows on reels 2, 3, and 4, and it has no monetary value.
- The three dragon eggs that make up the scatter symbol payout when two or more of them appear anywhere on the slot machine. You may win a lot of money in payments, With the low-value symbols at the top, a five-of-a-kind combination of 9s or 10s can result in a maximum multiplier of 100 times your wager. J and Q pay out up to 150 times your wager, while K and A payout up to 200 times.
- If you land at least three dragon egg scatters anywhere on the reels, you’ll be awarded eight free spins with a 2x multiplier. This means that reels 2, 3, and 4 may contain one or more wilds to assist in completing a winning combination.
RTP & Volatility
Dragon Drop has an RTP of 95.23%, which is a little low but completely acceptable. This is a medium-volatility game, so keep an eye on your balance – it can vanish quickly, even when you appear to be lining up plenty of wins!
How to Win
How to Win Spin the Dragon Drop reels for as little as 0.01, if you only want to include one payline. When all 25 paylines are activated, the coin value increases to a maximum of 2.50, resulting in a maximum wager of 50.00 per spin. It’s a decent selection, featuring something for every sort of slot aficionado.
Except for the Castle symbol and the Egg Scatter, which pay out for matching two samples, you’ll need to line up three, four, or five matching symbols across one of the paylines to win a cash payout. Each win is multiplied by your line bet, whilst Scatters pay out as multiples of your total wager.
- J, Q = 5x, 10x, 100x J, 10 = 15x, 150x
- Sheep, Knight = 20x, 25x, 260x K, A = 15x, 20x, 200x
- 25x, 50x, and 500x for the castle
- 2x, 50x, 100x, 5,000x = Treasure
- 2x, 5x, 10x, 100x Egg Scatter
How to Play for Free
How to Get Free Games you may also change your stake by touching the coin icon on the left side of the Spin button.
- When you’re satisfied with your payline and coin choices, press the Spin button.
- Autoplay allows you to play many spins at the same stake. Access the functionality, as well as the game’s rules and paytable, via the Settings menu.
- When you first start Dragon Drop, there are no controls visible beside the Settings menu and the Spin button. To open the betting menu, find the coin symbol and choose the number of paylines and the wager per spin. We advise turning on all 25 paylines for the greatest likelihood of receiving a cash prize.
How to Play for Real Money
- Playing for Real Money The dragons have graciously dropped some letters and numbers for you to locate, and if you can find between 3 and 5 matching symbols of either A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9, you’ll be awarded between 5 and 200 times your investment.
- These symbols are certainly more at home in a game like All American online video poker, but for some strange reason, they appear to match this game beautifully.
- You’ll also be rewarded handsomely for saving the sheep, and rounding five up at once will net you 250 times your stake, as will saving five peasant farmers complete,
- Your stake will be doubled if you land two scatter symbols. The Sticky Dragon Bonus also offers eight free games when three scatter symbols are present. The dragons at the top of the reels will randomly descend to start the Dropping Dragon bonus, and when they do, they’ll turn into a dragon wild symbol.
How to Play from Mobile
Dragon Drop may be played on mobile or tablet devices, with the same layout as the desktop version. Bets, winnings, and balances are shown at the top of the screen, while the cog symbol houses the paytable of payouts, auto-play, and sound choices. A speedier option to modify your bet may be found to the very left of the spin button.
All you have to do is look at these large-bellied dragons to realize that the Dragon Drop mobile slot isn’t meant to be taken seriously. Game is far better suited to mobile phones than tablets or iPads. The graphics, while cute with big-nosed characters,
In contrast to the entertaining but low-volatility Potion Commotion mobile slot, Dragon Drop has far more intriguing statistics hidden underneath. The highest payout from the free spins feature is 1800 times your stake, which explains why the return to player rate is just 95.27%, which is rather low.
The explanation is straightforward: During the bonus rounds, the dragon wilds (which appear as drops from the screen but essentially act as if they only appeared on reels 2, 3, and 4) are sticky and triple your winnings.
Therefore, if you can line up a wall of dragons on those middle reels, you will repeatedly win at least four identical symbols, if not five. We were far from the jackpot.
Tips & Hints
Unfortunately, most of the time, no – there is no benefit to putting a maximum wager. On most slot machines, the payout ratio for wins increases proportionally to the amount wagered. If you bet $1 and win $2, you would have earned $20, while a $100 stake would have won $200.